Do you know the art of defending the Christian faith and convincing other people to change their world views when you are evangelising?
Do you know how to answer those difficult and challenging questions you often struggle to answer when telling others about Jesus?
If not, ‘Practical Apologetics‘ may be the course you are looking for to empower you to fulfill the great commission through sowing seeds of Biblical truth and sowing seeds of doubt (challenging world views) in order to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The importance of apologetics in today’s pluralistic post-Christian society.
- Contending for and defending Christian truth.
- Understanding other world views- the differences and similarities in relation to:
- Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism.
- Judaism and Catholicism.
- Alternative Christian religions— Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists and Christian Science.
- New Age, Neopaganism and Satanism.
- People of no religion—atheists or agnostics…plus much more.
On completion of this course you will be equipped with knowledge about other world views so that you can more confidently contend for the truths of the Christian faith and persuade those of different opinions to reconsider their views.
Are you ready for the challenge? This course is suitable for those called to evangelism, those interested in equipping and mentoring evangelists, as well as those who love to share their faith on a personal level. This course is very interactive and you will be expected to practice engaging with other world views to gain practical experience.
This course runs fortnightly on 4 Saturday sessions.
Commencing: October 2023 (See course list for dates) Time: 10.00am—4.30pm
Venue: Northampton and online via Zoom
Course Costs: GOLD £299
Payment options: £50 deposit payable at the time of application to secure your space plus 3 monthly installments to pay off the remaining balance. Payment plans are interest-free