Have you been Biblically equipped to help set people free who are trapped by life-controlling issues?
If not, ‘Setting the Captives Free‘ may be the course you are looking for to empower you to fulfill the great commission and to help set people free.
On completion of this course, you will be able to recognise the roots and causes of emotional and spiritual barriers that constrain believers in their walk with God. You will be equipped to minister in the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit to help others break free from ungodly bondages and move more fully into the peace, freedom, and fruitfulness promised by Lord Jesus Christ. In short, you will be equipped to set the captives free.
- The Biblical basis for setting people free.
- Identifying spiritual beings in the heavenly places and what they do and how to take authority.
- Blessings of obedience and curses of disobedience, and their influence in our lives in the context of setting people free.
- Barriers to freedom – roots, causes and fruit.
- Setting people free in practice… plus much more…
This course runs once a month on 5 Saturday sessions.
Commencing: November 2023 (See course list for dates)
Time: 10:00am – 4:30pm Venue: Northampton and/or online via Zoom
Course Costs: GOLD £299
Payment options: £50 deposit payable at the time of application to secure your space plus 4 monthly installments to pay off the remaining balance. Payment plans are interest-free.