Accredited by *NCFE NQF Level 4.
Practical Christian Ministry ‘does what it says in the title’. In this course you are equipped for the broad spectrum of encounters in Christian life and ministry at a practical level.
You will have tools put in your hands and the fire of God in your heart– causing you to be even more fruitful and fulfilled in life and ministry.
This course consists of the following units:
- The Nature and Purpose of Man
- Your Story Must be Told
- Bible Based Ministry
- How to Lead a Person to Christ
- Communicating the Gospel
- Freedom from the Occult
- House-to-House With Results
- Authority of the Believer
- Power of Prayer and Fasting
- Engaging with God’s Word
- Developing a Ministry Team
- Cross-Cultural Ministry
- Ministering to the Terminally Ill and dying
- What Happens when a person dies?
- Prophetic Evangelism
- Healing the Broken-Hearted
- Personal Integrity in Ministry
- Divine Healing
- Recognising the Call to Ministry
- Keys to Effective Prayer, Praise and Worship
- Biblical Origins of Man
- Divine appointments
- Plus much more…
This course concludes with a 3 or 4 day evangelistic outreach mission organised and hosted by the students in collaboration with a local church.
Commencing: October 2023 (See course list for dates) Venue: Northampton and online via Zoom
Times: Once a month on Fridays 7:00pm-10:00pm & Saturdays 10:00am-4:30pm for a duration of 10 months
Course Costs: PLATINUM £995 GOLD £825
Payment options: £50 deposit payable at the time of application to secure your place plus 10 monthly instalments. The payment plans are interest free.